GAPASCA SCHOLARSHIP CONTINUATION
The applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Current GAPASCA scholar in good standing.
2. The scholar must show that he or she has been, and continues to be, a person of good moral character.
3. Grade Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 85% or the equivalent. No failed or withdrawn courses.
4. Full-time study at an accredited college/university
The applicant must submit the following documents to email@example.com
1. Completed GAPASCA Scholarship Continuation Application Form
2. Certified copy of previous semester’s grades
3. A typed one-page, single-spaced personal essay why the applicant wishes to apply for GAPASCA scholarship continuation program
4. Copy of applicant’s certificate of awards and extracurricular activities from the previous semester
5. The decision to grant scholarship continuation is based on the merit of the application.
Scholarship recipients will receive a monetary award of a minimum of 10,000 pesos and a maximum of 20,000 pesos per semester towards tuition. If tuition is less than 10,000 pesos per semester, recipients will receive the difference that can be used for school-related materials. Scholarship funds will be disbursed through a designated GAPASCA Disbursing Officer in Gapan City.
The student must provide a copy of the college registration showing courses and fees for the coming semester. At the end of the semester, the student must provide a certified copy of Certification of Grades from the university. Monetary award for scholarship continuation is for one semester only; student must re-apply every semester.
The application must be submitted on or before the end of the first month of each semester at the university the student is attending.
The application will be reviewed by the GAPASCA Scholarship Committee and documents are subject for verification. Qualified applicants will be notified by email. Misleading information will permanently ban applicant from the program.
Incomplete applications or applications with information not meeting the eligibility requirements will not be considered for review.